There is no complex chemical recipe for ProKure™ products. We are a vehicle for Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), a chemical well known for its effective properties in destroying pathogens responsible for disease, contamination and odor—all while leaving no residue or fragrance. This versatile compound has been used to purify drinking water across the globe, control outbreaks of infectious diseases, eliminate heavy-duty odors, and much more. ProKure™ has harnessed the efficacy and convenience of ClO2 into dry, water-activated pouches for the restoration professional working on disinfection and deodorization jobs. See product labels for specific claims. ProKure™ V, our liquid ClO2 line, is EPA registered and on the EPA’s List N—which includes products that meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19.
Our products are water-activated, meaning they do not sell ready-to-use. Here’s why that is to your advantage (and our environment’s advantage). ProKure™ V sells in dry liquid formula pouches, for easy shipment, storage and onsite activation. When needed, drop the pouch into a container filled with tap water. After an hour, you will have activated the product—converting your tap water into ClO2 liquid. Our packet sizes reflect container sizes, so activating the liquid amount and concentration that you need is simple. Once you’ve used your product, you can either make more or store your container for reuse at a later date. Unlike traditional disinfectants or deodorizers, ProKure™ products do come with single-use plastic containers that require biohazard disposal after use.
ClO2 does not require high concentrations for efficacy. Because of this, ClO2 has a broad range of material compatibility, performs better than traditional disinfectants on many surface types, and is safe to use around your staff and clients as a disinfectant.
Features and Benefits:
- EPA Registered. Hospital-type disinfectant. Included on EPA’s List N. Holds highest Emerging Viral Pathogen (EVP) claim possible.
- Broad Spectrum of Efficacy. Kills bacteria, viruses*, mold, fungi, and odor-causing bacteria.
- OMRI Listed. Organic Materials Research Institute (OMRI) product #pks-7136.
- Just Add Water. Products made onsite, helping you avoid consequences of readymade shipping, storage, and single-use plastic containers.
- No Rinse. No Wipe. No Residue. ClO2 leaves no residue and no fragrance.
- No PPE Required for disinfectant use.
- Made in the USA.
- Tear open the foil package and remove the white inner pouch. Do not tear or open the inner white pouch.
- Add the pouch to an opaque (not clear) container filled with the appropriate amount of water, as indicated by the table below.
- Allow 60 minutes for full activation of ClO2 solution.
- Record the activation date and concentration on the container. Unused solution can be stored for up to 15 days.*Note: See EPA-label for full instructions.
Make the exact amount of disinfectant or deodorizer your job requires, onsite.
- Visibly soiled surfaces must be pre-cleaned prior to treatment
- ProKure™ V may be applied via mop, sprayer or sponge (wipe).
- Allow for 10 minutes of exposure at 100ppm for disinfection.
- Allow ProKure™ to air dry. No wipe or rinse necessary.Note: Read the EPA label to learn how to use ProKure™ V to disinfect your high-touch point areas.
Applying ProKure™ V is easy. View the video above for a visual walk-through of how to best use the product.
Your restoration jobs require three things: A ProKure™ V packet, an activation container, and tap water. ClO2 can be applied to both water-safe hard and colorfast soft, porous surfaces, including walls, door knobs, hardwood, vinyl, tile, grout, stone, metal, carpet, drapery, upholstery, and much more.
ProKure Safety Data — SDS
- ProKure™ V – Unreacted Pouch – SDS (English)
- ProKure™ V – Ready to use – SDS (English)
- ProKure™ G – SDS (English)
- ProKure™ D – SDS (English)